A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Help! I need somebody! Help not just anybody! I need yooooooou!!!

Sweet heavens above. Here I am at RWA San Antonio being continually abused by Super Librarian Wendy about not blogging. She keeps telling me that if I blog it they will come. 

Riiiiiight.  According to my stat page the last time I wrote a post was February 2012. The only thing left here at Nobody Asked me central is dust, cobwebs and mice. 

That being said I'm desperate to stop the torment. 

So ... Here I am Wendy.  Writing. A blog post. From RWA. 


13 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

They will come!

I miss you!

10:06 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

Yes they will.

10:08 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

You people... I love you!,

10:09 PM PDT  
Blogger lbgregg said...

**mic drop**

10:13 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your voice is lovely to hear and read! -Mary

4:24 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

They definitively will!! Yay!! Go Wendy! go Rosie!!

4:27 AM PDT  
Blogger Lynn Spencer said...

You're back - yay!

4:44 AM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

The have come, and will keep on coming.

9:11 AM PDT  
Blogger w said...

*Waves* It's a been long time, Rosie, so I do hope you will blog more often. Stay on her Wendy!

9:38 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

It takes a village to provide adequate guilt tripping. Just sayin'

8:04 AM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

*poke*




*poke*







*poke*





*pokepokepokepokepoke*

6:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Best Career Counselling in India said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:32 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you need somebody, anybody will do (so I’ve been told), but us humans are sometimes picky critters. We want the best. The brightest, freshest, newest, fastest, shiniest, biggest, badassediest thing we can get our hands (or minds) on. The one or maybe two essential XYZ elements on our wants list. Or a multitude of ABC elementals to build quite a horde and following! Yes, Wendy’s right (again, I’m sure): You build it/write it; they will come! **(it may be in drips or drabs, but just like if you don’t buy a lottery ticket … you cannot win/you cannot get an audience unless you get and keep their attention. Write it and they will come! :-)

5:43 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home