A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello? Anybody home?

Holy crap! It's been more than six months since I've even done a drive by on my own blog?? You know what I miss? Besides the interacting with all the fabulous people I've met? I've actually missed writing what I WANT to write versus the stuff I HAVE to write at work. I can't honestly say I will begin reading, reviewing and showing up here on a regular basis again. But I know I do feel better and my work schedule is getting better every week --- thanks to the hiring of a new assistant -- so who knows?

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hi Rosie baby! I miss you but glad you're doing well! :)

{{big hug}}

5:46 PM PST  
Blogger azteclady said...

Holly crap, you are here! *tacklehug*

Welcome back, woman, you've been sorely missed!

9:20 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Yay for the new assistant!!!

Glad you put up a post!! Been missing you like crazy!!

6:27 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

Miss you!! So glad you checked in!

7:58 PM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

You've been missed (though I do try to keep up with you on facebook).

So glad to see you!!!

1:44 PM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

You know....you could join my TBR Challenge. And then maybe we'd get a little Rosie at least once a month :)

Good to see you chica! We need to figure out a time to do lunch soonish.....

4:50 PM PST  
Blogger Marg said...

I was just thinking about you the other day! Not only because I made my bed which always makes me think of you, but also wondering where you were!

Nice to see you!

9:12 PM PST  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Hopefully we will see you sooner than six months from now. :-). I'm glad the work pressure is lifting up for you.

7:04 PM PST  
Blogger azteclady said...

*sadness*

Missing you, Rosie.

5:29 PM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

Still missing you, Rosie *more, deeper sadness*

4:08 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home