A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's not goodbye --

I was notified a little over a week ago that Access Romance was going to discontinue it's Readers Gab blog. This meant that the once-a-month-for-sure post that I do would no longer be happening.

When I had lunch with Super Librarian Wendy over the weekend she noted that with Access Romance not being a monthly obligation for me any more I would likely disappear altogether.

Now to be honest, I'd been thinking the very self same thing. But you know, now that I've had time to think about it, I don't think so. If you think I'm going to follow that up with some revelation or observation about how my blog posting, face-booking, or tweeting will be new and improved --- well --- you really are doomed for disappointment.

I haven't clue one how my online, social networking life will be changed or improved. I just know I'm not done.

Sadly, though, my days at Access Romance are done. Here's my last post. Go see.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

Hi Rosie - wasn't sure if you heard or not, but I'm headed your way next September (2012).

8:59 AM PDT  
Blogger Dr J said...

So glad to hear that this one aspect of your blogging is not going to cause you to stop sharing from time to time. I know blogging can be time consuming and there are times when I wonder why I began. But I have met so many wonderful So. Cal bloggers and with my daughter's encouragement have found that it is strangely satisfying and something I don't want to stop doing. Glad you are going to continue to be around.

9:45 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev!!!!! NO!!! I hadn't heard you were coming out our way. That's just plain awesome. You better keep in touch so we can meet. Wow. That's such keen news.

Dr J, I've always had a problem keeping balance in my life. I tend to get absorbed into the collective. This past year with a new job I just haven't found a good balance or the time I would like to spend blogging and interacting with the great women I've met. I just can't bring myself to completely throw in the towel though.

Right now I feel open to anything.

5:45 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Glad to hear it's not goodbye!! I say instead of one post for Access romance a month, it should be one post for your own blog LOL.

7:35 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home